Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Things I'm Working On!

Hey guys, things around here have been busy lately, so please excuse my lack of organization. Currently, I am so overloaded with shows I need to watch and things I need to read... I don't know where to start!

Right now, I am watching Ramen Fighter Miki, Soul Eater, D. Gray Man, Monochrome Factor, Moribito, Serial Experiment Lain, and a few others (as you can see, it may take me a while).



As for manga, I am re-reading Fruits Basket because I really think that it deserves a thorough review, I am also reading a few others but none of them are finished series so I think I will wait on reviewing them.



If any of these things interest you, then stay tuned! Hopefully everything will be up in the next month.

Also! If there is anything that you wish to request, please feel free to do so! I am always looking for new things to check out and I will try anything you suggest!

***
Now... random update time!!!


  • Remember that post I did back in December 2011 about Tamayura? Well, apparently there are plans for a second season so if you really liked it, then keep your eyes peeled in 2013 for that pick! It's a really cute show!
  • Black Butler volume 9 (IX) will be released in America on April 24th! (That's next Tuesday!) So if you're a fan of Kuroshitsuji, then get ready for the legal version! Also, if you're all ready to move on, Volume 10 is being released on July 24!
Thanks for your support!
Otaku R!

Image Source: www.hulu.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment