Friday, April 6, 2012

Epiphanies?

Hey guys! So this is more of an update today. I apologize for any spelling mistakes... I'm typing it on my iPhone at school.

Anyways, I just realized that I post so many reviews of main stream anime... Like things that people have most likely already seen so why am I talking about it? Get with the game R!! Well, I think this is because I am relatively new the the whole anime realm. I mean, I've liked anime for almost 6 years now, but I've only really gotten into it in the last year. Really into it.

Another reason I review such popular anime is that I watch other kind of "underground" shows and really like them, but then in my head I'm usually like "oh this is really good, but people would probably find it weird so moving on... Black Butler? Oh I've heard of that before! Derp Derp Derp."

Ehem.

I think in order to get over this phase, I just need to watch all the popular anime just so I don't get so hung up on it, and then I can go into reviewing lesser known shows. But hey! If there's a popular anime out there that you're a little iffy about, I hope that this blog can help you in the mean time.

Thanks guys!
Otaku R :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment