Sunday, December 11, 2011

First Impression: Tamayura たまゆら OVA

So today, I just watched the first episode of Tamayura, an Original Video Animation (OVA) about a girl named Fu Sawatari (沢渡 楓), a.k.a "Potte", who moves back to her deceased father's hometown to start high school. Potte loves photography and she goes around with her father's old camera taking pictures and trying to capture "tamayura" which means "children of the light" (if I'm correct). These are beautiful little light effects that show up sometimes when she takes pictures.

Anyways, I don't want to spoil anything for you considering that this is only a 4 episode OVA, (though the anime adaptation of is has 12 episodes) so I will just leave you with; even after watching only one 15 minute episode, I definitely want to keep watching this cute anime and I will let you know how it is overall when I finish it. Maybe I'll watch the anime of it too and just do one review over both the OVA and the anime.

Stay posted!

Your loyal webmaster,
Otaku R

Here is the first episode if you are interested in watching:

tay1

Asfomaso | Myspace Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment