Saturday, December 24, 2011

Apollo Strawberry Chocolate (アポロ)

Delicious ... strawberry/chocolatey ... goodness!
So if anyone took the time to watch the movie Nobody Knows (I wrote a review on it) you may have noticed a chocolate called "Apollo" chocolate. It was Yuki's favorite chocolate. Anyways, when I was watching the movie, I couldn't help but notice that she was dumping little pieces of chocolate into her hands and I thought to myself, what kind of chocolate comes in little pieces like that?!
 So today, being bored and curious, I took the time to google it.

It came in this box, if that rings a bell.
Now, doesn't that picture up there look delicious?! That is what Yuki was eating. It looks so yummy! Why don't we have chocolate like that in America? I want some. I mean, come on, strawberry flavored chocolate pieces? When I go to Japan this is going to be the second thing I buy.

Also, if anyone has actually ever tried this chocolate or knows a place in America where I can get it, please leave a comment or something! I would love to know!

Forever a lover of candy,
Otaku R

0 comments:

Post a Comment