Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Currently Watching/Reading

So, like any other fan, I like to watch multiple anime at the same time... that doesn't sound right. I'm not sitting there with three computers simultaneously broadcasting three different animes. You get the picture.

Anyways, if any of you are interested I am posting a list of the anime that I am currently watching, (it will be located at the sidebar to the left ->) and so if any of you want me to do a review or first impression of one of the shows on the list, I will be more than happy to do so! Please just let me know by leaving a comment or contacting me. I obviously will be updating this as I finish shows and start others.

This was just an update, but at the time of this post, currently I am watching;


  • Blood +
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (about to finish)
  • Baccano!
  • Death Note


I try to keep my tastes diversified so that I am not scared to try new shows, but I must admit that being a girl, my favorite genre is definitely shojo (stuff intended for a primarily female audience). Oh! That reminds me, I will also include a list a manga I am currently reading;


  • Black Bird
  • Fruits Basket
  • InuYasha
  • Ehhh... I really need to get more manga haha.


Thank you for stopping by!
Otaku R

P.S. Japanese word of the moment:
すみません (su-mi-ma-se-n) -- Excuse me! I'm sorry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment