Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello there! I am stopping by to wish you a very happy year 2012! I hope it is a wonderful one for everyone filled with love, life, and anything you could ever want (also, anime, manga, and Japan - of course!)! I know that I am going to try my hardest to make this year the best one yet and you all should, too. (Though I'm not saying you have to... you can be a grumpy goose and stink up your new year).

So does anyone have any good new year's resolutions? I would love to hear them! I am currently working on my own list and having trouble coming up with things...

Anyways, school is going to resume for me pretty soon and so I just wanted to let you all know that the updates probably wont be as frequent due to homework and finals and what-not.

Thanks for understanding! I hope to continue to bring quality reviews and information for many more years to come! xD

I hope you all have a wonderful year and party like the world is ending! With much love and obsession, I am forever yours,
Otaku R!

P.S. This was supposed to go up yesterday, but then my internet crashed :/ I'm so sorry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment