Monday, February 20, 2012

Just Finished! (and Coming Up)

Hello all! Today I stopped by to give you an update on my anime watching. I'm about to finish a few series and am starting to work on a few others, so I thought that I would let you guys know what to be looking forward to in the near future, as far as anime reviews go.

Just finished:

  • xxxHolic
  • Spice and Wolf (I'll probably finish today)
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (Season 1) (Maybe I'll wait until I finish the entire series)
Working on:
  • Hetalia: Axis Powers
  • The Secret World of Arrietty
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena 
About to start:
  • Kodocha (as soon as it comes in the mail. If it ever does. Sigh.)
Also! I am about to finish the Fruits Basket manga series (I just have to find volume 21) and so maybe I will do a manga/anime review of that since it is my favorite of all time. Also, on a random side note, I'm finding that lately I've been really into vampire anime. I watched Vampire Knight seasons 1 and 2 in just 2 days! It was so addicting... also Rosario + Vampire. Hmm. Strange. 

Anyways, that's it for now! Keep your eyes peeled for reviews of those shows (:
Otaku R

0 comments:

Post a Comment