Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Diamond in the Rough

Ahahaha I may have found a new one to add to my all time favorites!

Has anyone heard of Princess Jellyfish? It is ah-maz-ing! I marathoned it today and now I am sad it is over. It say's the complete series, but I sincerely hope that they make another season! This show is just too wonderful for words! In a short sum; it's about five otakus and a drag queen.

In the long term, well, it's too awesome for me to sum up tonight, but I am totally in love with the show and all the characters! I am definitely buying it when it comes out (next week, I think) in stores. I watched it in Japanese on Hulu, but I definitely think I like the English cast better. So I will buy it and then re-watch it in English. That is how much I love it!

For now, I will leave you with the trailer and a link to go watch it on Hulu, but I will be back for a full review later (hopefully). I strongly suggest that you go check it out - pronto. I don't know why, but there is just something sort of magical about this one. Seriously guys.



And if you want to start watching it now, go here. (But I highly suggest that you watch it in Japanese first, unless you're not planning on buying it).

All the best!
Otaku R!

(Oh, and be on the lookout for an important update coming up! It's going to be awesome!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment